Sunday, August 24, 2014

What Is Going On At My House?



This is what has been going on at my house! LOL I've been working on quilting this king size Day and Night quilt for our DS and DDIL which was their present for Christmas last year, so I guess they will get it this year for Christmas. Hahaha!! I had a follower ask what I meant about my Acufil program on my sewing machine, so I told her that I would post a few pictures where she can see what I'm doing. I sure hope this quilt will look good when I'm finished doing it like this.

The lower picture shows what I did yesterday. I have a commission quilt to make, so I cut the fabric out yesterday. It will be a disappearing nine patch quilt for an elderly lady who I have known my whole life almost. Her daughter and I went to elementary and high school together and were BFFs before there were BFFs. LOL We haven't seen each other in several years, but are in contact on Facebook, etc. She was the one who notified me that her mom wants me to make her a quilt. She is also on FB, and sees my quilts on there, so she wants me to make her one. I said sure! She loves blue and red, so this fabric is what I purchased. The two blues on the left will be the borders. The red will be the center squares, and the blues on the right and the white on white in the center are the side and main focus squares. I sure hope it turns out as pretty as I think it will. I will keep you updated.

I hope everyone is doing well and being creative. DH and I are attending a new church this morning where his cousins attend. I've been once, and I liked it, so we are going together this morning to see what he thinks. We are trying to find us a church home, so here we go!

Have a blessed Sunday and spend time with your family and with Lord.

Hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!