Wednesday, August 27, 2014

New Book Review on the Way!!

I am presently reading a new book that I received from BookLook and will be posting a review for the book soon. Make sure you keep a lookout for it! It is a great book and one you will want to read for yourselves. So stay tuned!

Also, I posted a link to Family Christian bookstore Labor Day sale on the right sidebar of my blog. Make sure you check it out. Christmas will be here before we know it, so you might want to start getting gifts while they are on sale!

On the sewing/quilting front, I started the disappearing nine patch quilt on Monday and have made great strides in my opinion. I think this will be a gorgeous quilt! I sure hope it is as pretty as I think it is going to be.  Here is a peek of one of the nine patch blocks.
Isn't the fabric lovely!!!


I pray you all have a blessed day!
Be creative and a blessing to someone else.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!