Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Work in Progress


From
this
to
this......

How is the quilt looking so far? I haven't sewn these blocks together, but just laid them out on my bed. If you look at the lower right corner, you can see the quilt on our bed showing where there needs to be a block. I have 12 more blocks to create, then I can sew them together and add borders! Wahoo!!! The light at the end of the tunnel can be seen.

I really need to get busy on my crazy quilt blocks for the Crazy Quilt Along 2014 with Carli on her blog (click on her name to link to it). There are several of us who are participating. I have fabric together and my squares cut, but I have trouble working on more than one project at a time. I'm afraid that I won't get anything done by doing that. 

Tell me something, do YOU work on more than one project at a time? How do you manage to get anything completed in a timely manner by doing that? Help me, please!

Hope you have a blessed quilty kind of day! Stay warm
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!