Monday, January 6, 2014

Wake up to Kona Blog Hop!

Do you love Kona cotton as much as I do? I love to sew with it. As a matter of fact, I'm making our DS and DIL a quilt for their bed using only Kona Cotton in black, white, and surf blue. There is a new blog hop starting tomorrow through www.sewwequilt.com
+ TWO extra days!

January 7

January 8

January 9

January 10

January 13

January 14

January 15

January 16

January 17

January 20
January 21


Make sure you check out the blogs each day. You never know when they might have a giveaway. Carol at Just Let Me Quilt is the cheerleader for the hop. 

I posted this already this morning, but it disappeared. It may show up twice. Twice is good, right?

I really need to get into my sewing room today. Maybe I can stay warm if I sew. Have a blessed day and stay warm!

Hugs,
Teresa


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!