Friday, October 11, 2013

It's Friday!!! What I've been doing!


This is what I've been up to lately. I am still working on the binding, but will finish it up today. It is a disappearing nine patch baby quilt. It wound up approximately 35" x 48". The yellow is not quite that bright as it shows in the photo, but I still think is turned out really pretty with it being the first one I've ever done. I wanted more orange in it, but that is okay, too. I love the fabric that I used for the back. It is so very soft. It is from Marshall Dry Goods in Arkansas. I got the yellow floral, yellow swirl and brown swirl there as well. I bought the polka dots, small multi-color chevron, dark brown at a local store and the orange and white chevron I ordered from a Facebook group at a very good price. 

I still don't have my computer, so that is why I haven't been blogging much lately. I don't want to take up much time on my husband's computer. Hopefully by Christmas or right after Christmas, I will have a new laptop. Keep your fingers crossed. I really miss reading the blogs of my blogging buddies and keeping you all up-to-date on my doings. 

My plans for today are to finish binding this quilt and making a lady a bag she requested. I will then clean up my sewing room!!! I can't stand it any longer. LOL I have to get back to working on Christmas gifts/quilts, too. But, before that happens some stuff must be moved and cleaned up where I can move in there. Also, need to fix some of my hubby's shorts that he has torn the string loose in, do some laundry, clean house....... 

Have a great weekend and do something to make someone else happy. Be a blessing to someone in your day.
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!