Sunday, September 8, 2013

Good Morning, Sunday!

Good morning. I pray all is well with you today. It is a beautiful day here in Alabama even though we got up to a foggy morning. I just want to stop in and give you something pretty to look at. My friend, Bev created this donation quilt as she made it. I think she did an awesome job. She gave me permission to share it with you all. 

Isn't this just a darling quilt? I love the way she appliqued everything on it. I really believe some little girl will love this! Great job, Bev!

The picture below is of my nephew and his beautiful wife. Please remember them and his parents in your prayers. He and his fellow servicemen/women are in the Mediterranean off the coast of Syria. They are awaiting orders. He is a U.S. Marine. We love them both very much and pray that we do not attack Syria. 



I think that is all for today. Take care, love God, be creative.

Hugs,
Teresa

1 comment:

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!