Monday, May 6, 2013

Wow! I am Behind!!!


It has been a few days since I've blogged, but you know what? I haven't had a lot to say. LOL I have several projects that I'm working on, so I guess I will tell you about them this morning. I pray you all are well and using your time wising by making something beautiful! I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon at an ear, nose and throat doctor, because I have had a ringing in my left ear for six to seven months. It is constantly there; sometimes louder than others, sometimes the sound is different than it is other times. It is the same ear that two years ago, I had a hearing test done and they found significant hearing loss. :( I don't want to lose my hearing, but something is definitely going on. I need to find out what it is. Keep me in your prayers, please.

Now to the present projects. I am still working/designing the fishing pillow cover, but I think I have it figured out what I will do! Yea!! I have two patchwork pillows I will be working on this week, also. I have started some strip blocks, too that will be a donation quilt when finished. I was going to upload a couple of pictures, but the computer would not cooperate. LOL Maybe Wednesday I can get them up.

Well, I want to congratulate our DIL for her success in obtaining her college degrees. She will graduation from Harrison School of Pharmacy at Auburn University tomorrow morning! Congratulations, April!! We are very proud of her accomplishments. She has a BS, MS, and PhD degrees from Auburn as of tomorrow. We are praying for great success in her career. We love you, April!

Hope you have a blessed day and I will chat with you later.
Hugs,

1 comment:

  1. I hope your doctor's visit had a positive outcome. Your sewing seems to be going well. Congratulations to your daughter in law. She sounds like she has it all together.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!