Saturday, May 18, 2013

New Blog Hops are Coming!


New Blog Hops are on the way!!! Keep alert and watch out for them! I am going to list a few that are coming!
Sew we quiltSay it with flowers is the next one coming! I love flowers, so I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with using flowers.

Sew we quilt This is the Tammy Blog Hop. You can see the dates on the picture. 

Last but not least,
Sew we quiltThis one involves participants to make a stamp using their own design and country/county/town whichever you want and how much a stamp costs on it. 

For more information on each of these blog hops, you can go to http://www.sewwequilt.com/

As for me, I've been making a couple more pillows for the same client. I've made a double nine patch using leftover fabric from her quilt I made. The next one will have yo yos all over it. Twenty-five to be exact. I will use pretty buttons and beads on the yoyos to decorate them. :D I think she will really like them.

Here at my house this morning, we have pouring rain coming down and it has all night long. Thunder, lightning, too. We have satellite Internet and satellite TV, so they both go off and on when we have weather like this.

I wish you all a blessed day!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!