Monday, April 15, 2013

Happy Monday


Good morning! I pray you all are doing well. I haven't done a lot of sewing lately with family visiting, etc. but I did get something accomplished yesterday. I made twelve leaves for the yoyo bedrunner I am making for a client. Here is a pic of them:



This is the first time I have ever made leaves, so I think they turned out pretty good. I used a variegated green rayon thread I purchased at Joann's. I also used a grass green looking thread for the bobbin. The fabric I purchased at Wal-Mart, and I don't know who it is by. I will show a picture of the finished project as soon as I get it done and ready to show. I have actually enjoyed making this bed runner. It is the first time I have made yoyos without a Clover yoyo maker. I prefer the look of the ones I make with the maker because they are more consistent, but I think the new owner will be pleased. At least I hope so. I wonder if anyone would like one of these for their bed for Christmas present? Uhmmm need to think about that. LOL

DH told me yesterday that I needed to make another Desert Mirage Quilt for the summer time, but I really don't know how it would make a difference than what I already have, and I told him that that was not going to happen. I will make another quilt for our bed, but not a Desert Mirage. Whew! That one took me two years to make with my fibro issues coming ever so often. With the thousands of little pieces that quilt took, I doubt I will ever do another one.

Well, this is all I have going on at the moment, so I will close for now. Wishing you all a blessed week. Be creative and make someone smile!

Hugs,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!