Friday, January 25, 2013

Dare to Dresden


Dare to Dresden Day 2

Dare to Dresden Day 2!!
What a Party we have going!!! Dresden's are EVERYWHERE!!! 
I can't pick any favorites because I am falling in love with them all!
I am so Happy to Cheer with Mdm Samm 
from Sew We Quilt and Host this Blog Hop...


Today's Schedule is showcasing the following Blogs... 
I can't wait to see what they will be sharing!!!
Please CHEER them on!!
New visitors..just click on the Blog Name to be directed to their blog
January 25th, 2013

Copied from Quilt Monster in my Closet blog

Folks, you need to go and check out these blogs. They are making some beautiful Dresden's. I am so enjoying looking at them. If you go and comment, let them know I sent you. For a full schedule, go to Quilt Monster in my Closet's blog.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!