Sunday, October 14, 2012

Happy Sunday!

Good morning! Hope you have a wonderful Sunday. What is on your agenda today? Did you get much accomplished yesterday? I was able to cut out all the squares except for seven for a donation rag quilt. Here is the picture:




I think it is going to look great! At least I hope so. I pray that some child(teen) will enjoy this. I know I would have when I was a teenager. :-D

I will be working today on making my Secret Santa pal on Stitches From the Heart facebook group a gift where I can get it mailed by Nov. 1st. Have been mulling over a couple of projects to do. I will show you a picture after she receives it. Hope she will like what I make. 

Well, I am not going to post much today since I need to be looking up some patterns, lol. I will love to hear what your plans for future projects are. Have a blessed day. I will leave you with my favorite Bible verse:

 "Jer 29:11  For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end."

 I also love the NIV version of this verse. For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” Jeremiah 29:11 NIV

Have a blessed day!

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!