Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Wednesday's Work in Progress

Hello, this beautiful Wednesday morning. Yes, it is beautiful for several reasons. One, God is Good! Two, the SUN is shining! I almost forgot what it looked like, since it has been raining for almost forever. LOL Three, I am alive, DH is alive, and for the most part, we are well. This is just a quick update for now. I have a doctor's appointment in about two hours, so I must get ready and get on the road. 

Update on prayer request for Liam Lyon, the baby I wrote about on Sunday and asked that you all pray for him. He got his wings on Monday. He had fought so hard ever since he came into this world and was so tired, that God just took him on home to be with Him. Continue to keep his  family in your thoughts and prayers.


New Blog Hop 
Quilting gallery has a new blog hop that started on September 3rd and runs into December. Check it out 
Glorious Autumn Block Party and Super Deals for Quilters

http://quiltinggallery.com/quilters-fun/autumn-block-party/

One never knows what nice things you will find on these blog hops.

WIP

I am still working slowly on my hexies. I see so many beautiful patterns where these are used on Facebook groups I belong to. I don't know if I will ever get there or not. LOL I will keep plugging along. 

I started making my first apron for a lady in Arkansas whose name I was given in an apron swap on a fb group I am in. I am designing it as I go. Sure hope she likes it. Keep your fingers crossed. A picture will eventually be uploaded for you all to see. It is a secret right now, though. 

Still working on quilting a baby panel for a friend's baby. 

Still working on a Christmas quilt for me. May wind up being a wall hanging. 

Well, it has been good, short and sweet, but I have to go shower and get dressed and get on the road again. 

Love and blessings to you all,
Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!