Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Tuesday's Tellings

How is everyone today? I just want to tell you how much I appreciate my followers. I know, I only have nineteen, but you mean a lot to me. Please feel free to post my button on your blog, or share my blog with your friends. I would appreciate it. 


I want to know what types of projects you all are working on this week. I love hearing about others projects and they give me so many ideas on what I want to do next. My mind gets to reeling sometimes with all the projects I want to do. Just leave me a comment and tell me what you are working on, please.


I did some hand binding yesterday on my Desert Mirage quilt. You can see the picture of it on my page of projects. This morning I sewed on a bought binding, but it isn't going to work, so I will have to take it off. I think I may put that aside for a little bit. I have another baby quilt I want to hand quilt. I'm not good at it, yet, but I think it will look better hand quilted. I have a wall hanging that I want to finish. I plan to make us a Christmas quilt. I am debating between a log cabin and pineapple blossom design. I also plan to make a RWB quilt. The RWB blog hop that just finished started by Madam Samm at Sew We Quilt inspired me to make one of those. I am thinking I may use the blocks on the Beginner's Quilt Along to make that one. I want to make some Christmas presents, so I guess I better get busy. LOL


I pray you have a blessed day. Check out the various blog hops coming up on Sew We Quilt hosted by various bloggers. See my side bar for the buttons. 


Be Blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I love your comments! So, please chat with me when you visit!